In 1846, Louisa Jane, the Jefferys heiress, married a neighbour, Sir George Colthurst of Ardum. When her first child died, Lady Louisa demanded a new house at Blarney. The result was a Scots Baronial style home. Completed in 1874, it has been the family home ever since.
This Exclusive Collection captures the splendour and elegance associated with Blarney Castle and House.
No products found in this collection.