Blarney Castle was purchased in 1701 by Sir James Jeffreys, Governor of Cork (from the Hollow Swords Blade Company) who soon after built a large and handsome house in front of it, which was the family residence for many years. In 1786 it was described as “the very fine seat with ample and beautiful demensnes”
This Exclusive Collection is a range of tasteful gifts inspired by the elegance of this era.
an exclusive shot glass featuring different images of Blarney castle
Exclusive Blarney Castle 3pk Golf Ball set. Also available individually @ €3.65
Exclusive Blarney Castle Pewter Walking Stick Badge